Our residential treatment center remains open, and we are accepting new clients while taking all necessary precautions. Please contact our admissions team to schedule an assessment.
Seeds of Hope treats those who are struggling to regain their independence from an eating disorder, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder, orthorexia, and others. The residential level of care provides a safe, structured environment that will support you in your recovery journey.
We follow the highest clinical standards and provide evidence-based, holistic treatment. Our mission is to empower our clients through the experience of genuine hope, healing, and happiness.
Who’s a Good Match for Our Residential Treatment Program?
To create a comfortable, individualized treatment environment for our clients, we limit our program to 12 women at a time. We treat females:
- Ages 18+ struggling with an eating disorder, who want to move their lives forward and succeed in recovery
- Whose diagnoses are best addressed with a personalized treatment plan
- With co-occurring mental health conditions
- With co-occurring drug and alcohol use disorders
- With previous traumatic experiences who will thrive in an intimate setting with specialized therapies
- Who are seeking empowerment to regain control over their lives amidst everyday stress and struggles
Adult Eating Disorder Treatment Overview
In our treatment process, we don’t just treat eating disorder thoughts and behaviors. We work with you, helping to identify the root cause related to your eating disorder. Highly trained and experienced clinical staff conduct a thorough assessment, which helps form and identify an individualized program specific to your needs. We know recovery is hard work, this is why we choose to journey alongside you every step of the way. Our traditional and complementary therapies promote whole, person-centered healing.
What Is a Typical Day of Programming Like?
Our routine is organized from the time everyone wakes up through the end of the day, with relaxation times included in the schedules. You will start your day by checking in with the nursing staff, getting yourself ready for the day, and then heading to programming.
After a supported breakfast, you will participate in multiple group therapy sessions, individual counseling, family counseling, dietician appointments, outings, and activities. You will eat the majority of your meals in a supported environment with the other clients and clinical staff. Each meal is designed to be an experiential practice that helps reduce anxiety around food.
You will have scheduled downtime, including electronic media time, family or support system engagement, and journaling and relaxation time. Even during downtime, there is always supportive staff available to help as needed.
- Intimate program with a 1:4 clinician to client ratio and a maximum capacity of 12 women
- Spacious bedrooms and living rooms with quiet spaces for group activities, studying, and downtime
- Fully equipped kitchen for a safe and friendly culinary experience with onsite executive chefs
- Quaint and peaceful property set off the road for privacy on a gently rolling landscape surrounded by majestic mountains
You will benefit from an integrated health and wellness therapeutic experience that includes:
- Individual, Group and Family Therapy Sessions
- Nutrition Education Sessions with a Registered Dietitian
- Food Preparation, Menu Planning and Mealtime Support and Coaching
- Dietitian-Supported Grocery Shopping and Restaurant Dining
- Family Support and Education weekends held twice monthly
- Psychiatric and Medical Monitoring and Medication Management
- Balanced Body Work and Movement Including Trauma Sensitive Yoga, Aromatherapy, Massage, Accupressure and Reiki
- Medically monitored and supervised exercise reintegration routines as appropriate and approved (Please note, not all participants will be approved to participate in this portion of programming)
- Animal support groups including Equine Therapy and Pet Therapy
- Horticulture Therapy
- Expressive Art Groups such as Art Therapy and Music Therapy
Program Outcomes: How Treatment Prepares You for Real Life
Our goal with treatment is to empower you to regain control over all aspects of your life, including nutrition intake. We want you to intuitively know what you need in a way that isn’t calculated, but feels natural and comes from within. The goal is for you to trust yourself fully. We incorporate real life scenarios into our treatment, such as supported grocery trips, meal outings at restaurants, meal preparation, and more as a way to prepare you for when you complete our program.
Upon graduation from residential care, the Seeds of Hope treatment line of service offers Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient programs as continued options for care. We support you at graduation through connection to appropriate professionals within your living or treatment area. You will be linked to psychiatric, medical, therapeutic, and dietary care as needed to ensure continued multidisciplinary team approaches to support and recovery.
Our Philosophy and Mission
Seeds of Hope residential services are grounded in the highest clinical standards and exist to provide holistic evidence-based treatment for eating disorders. We offer a transformative recovery experience in a relaxed, intimate setting through an individualized approach.
It is our mission to empower our clients through the experience of genuine hope, healing, and happiness.
We believe in you! Regardless of your current struggle, we believe everyone is capable and deserving of revitalization and independence. Through our evidence-based and holistic practices we empower you with the tools and support necessary to foster meaningful change and autonomy in life and recovery.
Ready to start your own recovery journey, or looking for more information about our program? Our counselors are ready to answer any questions you have.